By adjusting the potentiometer can set the length of time.
MicroUSB 5.0V power supply with an input port, easy to use.
5 ~ 30V wide supply voltage.
External signal trigger and key trigger in two ways.
With a relay indicator.
Anti-interference ability, the relay at various interference will not misoperation, suitable for industrial control.
1. Working voltage: wide voltage 5 ~ 30V, two power supply interface
2. Operating mode: the initial state, module outputs: normally open (NO) and the common terminal (COM) is disconnected, normally closed (NC) and the common terminal (COM) connected.
Providing a low pulse signal, or touch trigger key, relay and indicator lights, the output of the state: normally open (NO) and Common (COM) connected, normally closed (NC) and the common terminal (COM) is disconnected. After 0-24 seconds (this time can be adjusted according to your needs) relay off, back to the state before the trigger.
3. The length of timing adjustment by potentiometer, default 0-24 seconds. If you need more time, you can replace the larger capacitor (C2) or potentiometer. Delay time T = 1.1RC. For example: 22uf capacitor and resistor 1M, then T = 1.1 * 0.000022 * 1000000 = 24.2 seconds.
4. With a relay indicator.
5. The module can control: 10A / 250VAC, 10A / 30VDC load.
6. The relay has a freewheeling protection.
7. Trigger signal input terminal is designed with a pull and filter circuit, enhanced anti-jamming capability, suitable for industrial control. Many manufacturers add the optocoupler isolation, but there is no separation between module’s ground and signal’s ground, would not achieve the interference effect. After the test found that only enhance the stability of the signal input port to interference, regardless of this module is under electromagnetic interference environment, or in the power-up and power-down moment, the relay will not produce misoperation.
8. Dimensions: 5.4 * 1.9 * 1.8cm (L * W * H)
9. Weight: 16g
1. Burglar, alarm, building delay switch, sound and light control light switch.
2. Delay powered vehicle equipment, to prevent large currents generated as the car starts burning vehicle equipment.
3. Prevent simultaneous launch multiple devices cause burning appliances or fail to start.