Delivery within UAE in 2 Days
PWM 10A Dual USB Solar Panel Battery Regulator Charge Controller 12V 24V
• 100% brand new and high quality.
• Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
• Application: Solar System Controller
• Current: 10A
• With Timer and light sensor,it could work for solar light system.
• Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.
• For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel,12V Lead-acid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
• For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel,24V Lead-acid Battery,42V for Max input Voltage
• Safety Instructions:
• 1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
• 2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
• 3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries.
• 4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
• 1.Build-in industrial micro controller.
• 2.One-key setting,digital display,auto memory function.
• 3.Fully 4-stage PWM charge management.
• 4.Build-in short-circuit protections,open-circuit protections,reverse protections,over-load protections
• 5.Dual mosfet Reverse current protections ,low heat productions.
• System Connection:
• 1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
• 2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
• 3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
• The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
• An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
• Size: 133x70x32mm/5.2x2.7x1.3"
• Please allow 0-2mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
• Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
• 1x Solar panels Battery Charge Controller
• 1 x User Manual