MQ-9 MQ9 Carbon Monoxide Gas Alarm Combustible Sensor Module For Arduino
Suitable for home or factory gas leakage monitoring devices.
Have better sensitivity to CARBON MONOXIDE, METHANE, LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS.
High quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
DO switching signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal is on, it can be directly connected micro-controller or relay module.)
Analog output voltage: the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
Four screw holes, easy positioning.
Long life and stability, quick response and resume.
- Input voltage: DC 5±0.2V
- Power: 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively clean), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V.
- Dimensions: 32(L) * 20(W) * 22(H) mm
Wire connecting method:
- VCC - positive pole (5V)
- GND - negative pole
- DO - TTL switch signal output
- AO - analog signal output
- 1 x MQ-9 Sensor Module