Features and specifications:
• Read EM4100 or TK4100 keys and cards
• Read and Copy and duplicate the 125 Khz EM4305 CET5557 T5577 5200 EM4205 cards and tags
• Supports 125Khz EM4100 / EM410X or compatible cards and tags formats (HID standard NOT compatible)
• Built-in individual LED lights and buzzer indicator
• Built-in transceiver antenna
• Battery power supply: 3V (2 x AAA battery) (batteries not included)
• Small & portable design: (115 x 70 x 30) mm
• Read / Writable card & key fobs can be cloned and copied > 20000 times with difference IDs
Note: This duplicator only can copy 125KHz RFID cards and tags
How to Use
Read: Put the inductive proximity card (EM4100 or TK4100 or has inside info EM4305 or T5577) in the induction area and hold the read key (left one). The buzzer will sound emitted by the green indicator for success. If the power light is only blinking, then the card reader failed.
Copy: After the reading is successful, put the blank card in the induction area and hold the copy key(right one). The buzzer sound emitted by the yellow indicator for success. If the power light is only blinking, then the card reader failed.