This board based on the latest SIMCOM SIM808 GSM/GPS module, it offers cellular GSM and GPRS data along with GPS technology for satellite navigation.
The board features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode, giving the project incredibly long standby times. Furthermore there’s an onboard battery charging circuit that can be used with LiPo batteries.
The GPS receiver is incredibly sensitive with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition channels, and also supports assisted-GPS (A-GPS) for indoor localisation. The board is controlled by AT command via UART and supports TTL logical level.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Bluetooth: compliant with 3.0+EDR
- Dimensions: 24*24*2.6mm
- Weight: 3.3g
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 5 ~ 9V
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature:-40℃ ~85℃
- GPS Receiver channels: 22 tracking / 66 acquisition
- Coarse/Acquisition code: GPS L1
- Tracking sensitivity: -165dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix: Cold starts: 30s (typ.), Hot starts: 1s (typ.), Warm starts: 28s (typ.)
- Horizontal position accuracy: < 2.5m CEP
- Update rate: 5Hz
- 1 x SIM808 GSM/GPRS + GPS Breakout Module