Skip to content
- It and your Arduino/Chinduino will be able to paly melodies.This is a small buzzer for the Sensor Shield.
- It creates different sound based on the different frequency of I/O toggling.
- All you need to do is to plug in the buzzer module to sensor shield,and tell the function which pin you'd like to use,the frequency you want to hear,and the duration to play that frequency.
- Set bolt hole,easy to assemble
- PCB Dimension:3.3cm*1.3cm
||I/O interface of SCM
- 1pcs Active Buzzer Alarm Module
- 3pcs 20cm 1p-1p DuPont cable