Delivery within UAE in 2 Days
Work voltage: 110V/220
Temp range: 200 ~ 450℃
Tips model: 900M series
Tweezer: ESD-15, length 4.7 inches
Y stand: steel
Desoldering pump: plastic and aluminum alloy
Solder wire: 60 percent tin, 2.0 percent flux, 0.8 mm diameter, 0.71 ounce
How to solder:
1. Prepare solder and soldering iron; Specially, it's necessary to keep the tip clean, which should be coated with solder.
2. Please wet the sponge before using.
3. Use the soldering iron to heat the weldment, such as PCB leads and pads, and keep the weldment heated evenly.
4. When the temperature is high enough, put the solder wire close to the joint, the solder will melt and flow freely.
5. Please remove the solder wire when the tin is enough.
6. Take away the soldering iron in a direction approximately 45°and power off.
7. Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it in that way, which will shorten the heating element life.
1 x Soldering iron
1 x Desoldering pump
1 x Solder wire
1 x Anti-static Tweezers
1 x Y stand
5 x Soldering iron tips
1 x Tool box
1 x User manual