- Product Description
The LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ1 is a great choice for use where sensitivity is needed along with side object rejection.
The original LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ products were the first low cost, high quality ultrasonic distance sensors to offer easy to use outputs, no sensor dead zone, calibrated beam patterns, stable range readings, low power demands, and a host of other features.
The LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ1 is our most popular indoor ultrasonic sensor and is a good, low-cost starting place for a customer not sure of which LV‑MaxSonar‑EZ sensor to use.
- Resolution of 1 inch
- 20Hz reading rate
- 42kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone, objects closer than 6 inches range as 6 inches
- Maximum Range of 254 inches (645 cm)
- Operates from 2.5-5.5V
- Low 2.0mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Widest beam of the LV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors
- Our most popular indoor ultrasonic rangefinder
- Our low cost, all-around sensor that is excellent for many projects
- Best beam and sensitivity balance for the LV-MaxSonar-EZ sensors