This motor drive module is ideal for use in a battery-powered smart car, toy or robot.
Supply a voltage of between 2V ~ 10V to drive two DC motors or a single 4-wire 2-phase stepper motor. This module will allow you to achieve forward rotation or reverse rotation at will, it is possible to adjust the rotation speed using Pulse Width Modulation (PWM).
A good tutorial on how to use this DC Motor Driver is available
- Module supply voltage: 2V-10V
- Signal input voltage: 1.8-7V
- Single working current: 1.5A
- Peak current up to 2.5A
- Low standby current (less than 0.1uA)
- Built-in common conduction circuit, the input terminal vacant, the motor does not malfunction
- Size: 24.7 * 21 * 7mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 2 mm