This RGB LED strip makes it possible to control each LED individually on a self-adhesive strip of only 10mm wide. To get the strip that thin is possible due to the WS2812B controller chip is in the LED itself. This is kinda cool, but because the WS2812 chip uses a special protocol with only one wire, timing is very important. This means the strip is perfectly controllable using an Arduino Uno/Mega and with a little effort you can use with the Raspberry Pi, or Beagle Bone Black, but it will not work with the Basic Stamp, NETduino, any other interpreted/virtual machine microprocessor or any processor slower than 8 MHz.
Sold per meter.
- Black flexiblePCB with adhesive tape
- LED Type: 5050 + WS2812 IC
- Input voltage: 12V
- Each LED can be arbitrary cut off
- Color: RGB
- 60 LEDs per meter
- Viewing angle: 120°
- Max. current/LED: 60mA
- Max. current per meter: 3.6A (18 watt)
- Power Consumption : Max 90W/5M
- Led screen
- Led wall
- Advertising board
- Entertainment and leisure places lighting.